Getting the software
Please download this software from the Sashimi Site.
The SpecArray software suite generates a peptide vs. sample expression array from a set of LC-MS data, obtained by analyzing peptide samples under identical LC-MS settings. The SpecArray software suite include several closely integrated programs:
- Pep3D: Generate 2D gel type images from LC-MS data (Note: Pep3D is also integrated into the TPP)
- mzxml2dat: Denoise and centroidize LC-MS data in mzXML file format and convert them into binary file format
- PepList: Extract a list of peptide features from LC-MS data
- PepMatch: Align peptide features of different samples
- PepArray: Generate a peptide vs. sample expression array
X-J Li, E.C. Yi, C.J. Kemp, H. Zhang, and R. Aebersold, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 4: 1328-1340, 2005.